How to include note title and other details when printing or exporting?

I've spent the last 20 minutes trying unsuccessfully to find a way to print or export a note (whether in PDF or HTML) and include the note title, notebook, last edited, etc. All of the data that we'd get when printing from Evernote Legacy.

I honestly hate this new client so much. I'm an Evernote Premium customer since 2014, and am still nervous that I've lost data. I used to use Evernote all day every day; now it's an absolute performance and usability nightmare, and I open the client as little as possible. Electron has completely ruined so much.

• Level 5*

We know notebook assignment is excluded from export, both for the Legacy and v10 products   

The title and date info is included in the html export data
Screenshots from my Mac
810612577_ScreenShot2021-08-20at04_57_41.png.b3f1e3ed4c16e02d387e82fb72841cac.png1189119242_ScreenShot2021-08-20at05_04_25.png.503512085212f623cbb16afcf9b675f9.png

1 hour ago, DTLow said:

The date info is included in the export data

That is true even when the export is html. However it is not visible  - you have to open the html file in an editor and search for it. If @Evernote User 12345 wants to actually see that data in either an html or pdf file there is not currently a way without manually pasting the critical information into the body of the note.

I don't understand the issue with note title. It appears for me in both the pdf or html.

So there's no way to have the note title, notebook, and created/updated timestamps included in the printout?

I'm not going to export notes as HTML and then manually edit them just so I can achieve this.

In Legacy, we had to ability to include these critical details in note printouts.

Now, I'm just stupidly printing notes (the ones that will fully and accurately print in this garbage new client, anyway) without any of that context.

This new product is a complete dumpster fire. They've forced an alpha version of this product on everyone, interrupting workflows. I avoid opening Evernote as much as possible these days. Even on my S21+ Android device, performance is awful.

11 hours ago, Evernote User 12345 said:

So there's no way to have the note title, notebook, and created/updated timestamps included in the printout?

As I said, the note title appears for me in both the pdf and the html but I agree that they do not include the other meta data.