Cannot annotate in iPad Evernote 10.14

9 minutes ago, JoLip said:

It's impossible to annotate on the latest version of Evernote on the iPad.

I need this for my work.

There's definitely a bug that needs to be fixed.

I second this. Right now my workflow is forced to be notate and handwrite notes in Apple Notes or Goodreads and then export to Evernote.

• Level 5

I can’t reproduce the claim that annotation would not be possible in EN iOS 10.15.

Open a note with a pdf. Now First Click On the Blue Edit Button, then on the pdf.

The usual menu items show, choose the „@„ and start annotating. Tried with arrow and text, both worked. There is still the known problem that the zoom function does not work in annotation mode, but the annotation itself is working.

24 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

I can’t reproduce the claim that annotation would not be possible in EN iOS 10.15.

Open a note with a pdf. Now First Click On the Blue Edit Button, then on the pdf.

The usual menu items show, choose the „@„ and start annotating. Tried with arrow and text, both worked. There is still the known problem that the zoom function does not work in annotation mode, but the annotation itself is working.

I’m talking about the zoom not working which renders the feature absolutely useless for me due to the subjects I work with that are in PDF form. 

• Level 5

The thread says „can not annotate“, which means from my understanding „not at all“.

The lack of a zoom is IMHO another issue. It is clearly possible to annotate, but precision suffers due to working on a full page thumbnail.

If you can switch to a Mac or PC, the „Open with“ function works there. You can annotate  with Preview, very precisely. On closing the window it automatically saves back to EN.