ctrl+q not work

21 hours ago, ian_marson said:

Not working for me either, I've submitted a support ticket.

Good work! I raised it in an ongoing convo about a different bug, but I'm never sure if that's enough. Maybe it got turned off when they shipped 10.19?

On 8/19/2021 at 4:43 PM, sch01ar said:

Good work! I raised it in an ongoing convo about a different bug, but I'm never sure if that's enough. Maybe it got turned off when they shipped 10.19?

The response from tech support is "they will pass the feature suggestion to the development team" which suggests they never introduced it on the first place. No mention of a fix.

I shared this thread and got ...

"I'll make sure that engineering is aware of this issue and that it gets prioritized for a fix"

.. so I'm optimistic it'll return. I haven't seen that many other posts about this, so maybe either people don't ctrl q, it or it's not gone for them. It's pretty important for my workflow, though 😕

Maybe more of us should pipe up! Yes, Ctrl Q is broken on Web version in 10.19. Also, Windows version seems to allow Ctrl Q only sometimes. I would hope that, prior to release, there would be some regression testing to make sure the new release didn't break anything. Of course, they can't test everything, but checking that all the keyboard shortcuts work would seem to be a bare minimum. At least one (Ctrl+2) has been broken for months.

• Like 1