The Problem with the ANDROID SMARTPHONE VIEW ...

clipnote

Das Problem der Ansicht bei Mobiltelefonen / Smartphones

English:

Hey to the Evernote development team so far,

Evernote has worked its way up to some extent - I think that's great and I still like to use it on 3 devices:

- Desktop,
Windows 10 (program version) -
Tablet (Android 11) -

smartphone (Android 11) However, there is a general problem with smartphones that the screens are not suitable for the view that Evernote specifies. The views are okay on the tablet with at least 10 inches, but for the smartphone (Android) version with screens under 6 inches - I would like to see the view I was used to in the past or at least that it is possible to choose this It currently takes a lot of getting used to when it comes to operation on mobile phones with smaller screens and Android (from version 10).

Fortunately, my older Android 9 SP still has the "old" view for Evernote - only not with the newer ones ... thank you for reading

Deutsch:

Hey an das Entwickler - Team von Evernote

soweit hat sich Evernote wieder einigermaßen funktionsmäßig hochgearbeitet - das finde ich toll und ich nutze es weiterhin gerne auf 3 Geräten:

• Desktop, Windows 10 (Programm-Version)
  • Tablet (Android 11)
  • Smartphone (Android 11)

Jedoch gibt es beim Smartphone allgemein das Problem, dass die Bildschirme nicht für die Ansicht, die Evernote vorgibt geeignet sind. Die Ansichten sind in Ordnung beim Tablet mit mindestens 10 Zoll, doch für die Smartphone - (Android) Version mit Bildschirmen unter 6 Zoll - da wünsche ich mir die von Früher gewohnte Ansicht wieder zurück😕 oder wenigstens, dass man dies wählen kann - so ist es momentan sehr gewöhnungsbedürftig, was die Bedienung am Mobiltelefon mit kleineren Bildschirmen und Android (ab Version 10) angeht.
Mein älteres Android 9 SP hat zum Glück noch die "alte" Ansicht für Evernote - nur bei den neueren nicht...

Danke fürs Lesen