Each time I start a new note then come back to it ... I receive a pop up that says 'There's been an error syncing your note. Please reload to resume editing.'

This has happened multiple times and then I lose my current note information.. It's also frustrating that I can't speak directly to someone for this technical issue.

I'm considering not using evernote due to this problem especially if I don't know when it's going to be fixed as it's impossible to complete any new notes!!

• Level 5*

Hi.  You're posting in Evernote Teams - are you a Teams user?  The sync error issue sounds like a bad internet connection - are you at home or work?  Using your own Evernote account,  or the Teams shared account?  Please let us know your device and OS...

• Level 5

From your way of posting I assume you just grabbed the wrong subforum.

If yes, choose the correct subforum. Since you seem to have a problem, the forum for your device should do. Add some more information, like the plan you are on, the device and the client. WiFi or mobile data connection ?

If in fact you are on a Teams account, talk to your admin.

Hi there, thanks for your reply.

I'm not using a teams account I just have a basic free account 

I don't believe that it's my internet connection

Im using a mac laptop and I'm using the Evernote application

Thank you.

• Level 5

You have a monthly upload limit of 60MB. When it is exhausted, new and changed notes will not upload any more. It will reset after 30 days.

You can check whether you still have a free volume below limit in your account overview.

• 4 months later...

There's been an error syncing your note. Please reload to resume editing.

No bad internet connect. Same error message. Never happened before in several years. No fix. Mac iOS Monterey. No new updates. Evernote updated. Please solve.