Hi, I am an evernote free user member. Both my Mac and evernote is updated to the latest. However, I recently found that one evernote note is lost. All the other ones are there, except one note. I checked the trash and also went onto my evernote web version, phone, nothing worked. Please help!

• Level 5*
On 8/15/2021 at 12:40 PM, Mimi Li said:

Hi, I am an evernote free user member. Both my Mac and evernote is updated to the latest. However, I recently found that one evernote note is lost. All the other ones are there, except one note. I checked the trash and also went onto my evernote web version, phone, nothing worked. Please help!

Hi.  Not sure what you can do here - if this is an important note it may be worth subscribing (even if only for a month or two) to get access to Support,  but if the note has been deleted it would have been moved to the trash notebook.  If that is empty,  then there are no other copies of the note on your system - nothing to recover. 

Have you tried a search for some keywords that would find that note if it has been accidentally moved to another notebook?