Calendar Sync

rmw

I have my Google Calendar connected and have really liked the visibility on the home page. However this morning I deleted some canceled  events on Google calendar but the events remain on the Evernote calendar widget. I have disconnected and reconnected calendar and signed out of EN but the appointments still show in EN but not on Google calendar. Any suggestions on how to delete events in EN?

11 minutes ago, rmw said:

I have my Google Calendar connected and have really liked the visibility on the home page. However this morning I deleted some canceled  events on Google calendar but the events remain on the Evernote calendar widget. I have disconnected and reconnected calendar and signed out of EN but the appointments still show in EN but not on Google calendar. Any suggestions on how to delete events in EN?

It obviously should just happen. You could check the web version as one might expect it to update more quickly. You don't say what system you are using but on the desktop versions you can do a force reload (ctrl-shift-R on windows) - I've no idea whether that will help but worth a try.

12 minutes ago, Mike P said:

It obviously should just happen. You could check the web version as one might expect it to update more quickly. You don't say what system you are using but on the desktop versions you can do a force reload (ctrl-shift-R on windows) - I've no idea whether that will help but worth a try.

I am on Windows...same issue with events remaining on Web and IOS. Have signed out of all platforms and back in and sync but still there. Tried your suggestion and did not work. Kind of irritating 

1 hour ago, rmw said:

HMMM....after two hours events were not there....must be a scheduled sync with google....all good now

Glad it's sorted but 2 hours is really too long in my opinion. Hopefully a one-off. My experience is that is normally pretty quick.

4 hours ago, Mike P said:

Glad it's sorted but 2 hours is really too long in my opinion. Hopefully a one-off. My experience is that is normally pretty quick.

Well the success was short lived...its back after turning off computer while away...sent ticket to support...

Update cyclus seems to vary between 2 minutes to 1 hour. At the moment 15-30 minutes. In my opinion the calendar widget it's too unreliable to be used. So i'm just testing it occasionally - to see, if it's getting any better with time.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Jinesh Udani said:

I have the same issue. Events don't update for my Calendars. 

I also keep getting this image on the Events that have already been added. 

image.png.b1e5c11643b3e34b5f5b248a9a0c0dfe.png

17 hours and my Calendar still shows events that were deleted and does not show the updated events. Its really frustating.