Eliminate excess space at top of Home page (so the customize button stops disappearing and there's less wasted space)

kmp123

Idea

Things are fine when you first open Home but once you've scrolled down once, if you scroll back up you get sent too far up, so that the greeting message and 'customize' button disappear and the shortcuts to your notes don't start until halfway down the page. Then you have to play a game of not scrolling too little or too much if you want to get your background and 'customize' button visible.

(In other words, the animation of the background image is pretty but not worth the awkward extra space it creates at the top of the page.)

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5

The information displayed and the button disappear when scrolling down and back up. So far, so good.

Then simply move the mouse over the picture area. See - text and button show again, without any games or else.

If you like the design or not is a question nobody can answer for you. I have customized my Home page with a picture I like, and feel good it is not cramped up to the last edge with "useful" information. So I like it as it is, my personal view.