Now Evernote version 8.13.3 periodically nags me to upgrade to the new Evernote for Android, but I definitely don't want to switch to the new version yet because it lacks many of the features the legacy version has. 

Is there a way to stop Evernote from suggesting that I upgrade? 

• Level 5*

If you go to the Play Store updates page for Evernote and click the three-dots menu on that page,  you should be able to uncheck "check for updates" which may help...  That's all Android / Google stuff - Evernote have no direct influence there,  though I have had a couple of green pop-ups from Evernote when using the app,  'reminding' me that updates are available.  Unless that becomes unreasonably persistent you just have to dismiss those... there are no settings to control the frequency - you're at the mercy of the Marketing Department <dramatic music>

On 8/7/2021 at 8:58 PM, gazumped said:

If you go to the Play Store updates page for Evernote and click the three-dots menu on that page,  you should be able to uncheck "check for updates" which may help...  That's all Android / Google stuff - Evernote have no direct influence there,  though I have had a couple of green pop-ups from Evernote when using the app,  'reminding' me that updates are available.  Unless that becomes unreasonably persistent you just have to dismiss those... there are no settings to control the frequency - you're at the mercy of the Marketing Department <dramatic music>

I have check for updates turned off for Evernote on all my Android devices. Here's what appears on my Android device. 

Screenshot_2021-08-09-10-04-01-501.thumb.jpeg.8f9d12e05fcbf0d3de07c4e1f5ce430e.jpeg

• Level 5

Maybe tap on „upgrade“, and break it off in the next screen. Worked for me …

No news on the Android OS issue. If I read the Android posts in the forum, it seems they are still busy on A10+. And because Android12 is around the corner, with maybe a new set of surprises, I think they will stay busy.

If I were taking the decision, I would not open the next Pandora box by touching old Android releases.

• Like 1