Drag & Drop pictures from Evernote

MalcolmK
Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Idea

I use Evernote extensively for family research. Facts, documents, pictures etc are web clipped or dragged and dropped from windows explorer into notes. This data is then curated and categorised. I then update my family history software with this information, including copies of documents and pictures, normally by dragging the media from Evernote and dropping it into the family history software. 

Over the last couple of updates of Evernote, I have NOT been able to drag & drop media from Evernote.

1. I have reloaded Evernote from scratch - same issue
  2. I tried to drag and drop a picture into windows Paint from EN, as a test for possible compatibility issues with my FH software - same issue
  3. I tried to drag and drop a picture into Microsoft Word from EN, as a test for possible compatibility issues with my FH software - same issue
  4. I dragged and dropped a picture from Evernote to the desktop - desktop file created successfully.
  5. I was able to drag & drop media from the desktop to my FH software successfully.

Is there a configuration somewhere that I have missed, or is there an issue with these later versions of EN?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated as this issue is messing with my research; analyse and document process.

Thanks

Malcolm Kingston.

2 replies to this idea