All contents lost after upgrading

THis question has been asked before but I couldn^t find a helpful answer. After upgrading to the new version are all my notices lost and I can't find a button to synchronize!? In the old version I could manually synchronize my contents. I would be very thankful for some hints!

• Evernote Expert

THere is no sync button in version 10 of Evernote. Sync is automatic.  When you first upgrade there will be a delay while your notes sync from the serves.  My recollection is that it was a few minutes.  If you still cannot see any notes then you might have a look in the web browser version and check that your notes are still displaying there.

One of the relatively common causes for Evernote appearing to be empty is that users log in with the wrong account so that is worth checking.  If all else fails you can uninstall Evernote 10 and reinstall.  Log out of your account and choose not to keep your data.  Then uninstall and reinstall.  If that doesn't work then open a support ticket.

• Like 2
  • Level 5

@henrykgruder Open the Website Evernote.com in any browser, click on Login. After entering your user credentials, it will take you to your notes.

Try this for support:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Or when you are logged into your account, click on your name top left, and choose account information. On the following page, click on your name top right, and choose „ Contact support“.