Tasks not syncing on Evernote MacOS app?

I updated the Mac OS app today and have been attempting to use the Tasks feature within a note, but as I scroll up and down the page, notes are disappearing/ reappearing/ editing in front of me. 

Every time I click out of a note and into a new one, then click back to my original note, the tasks edit themselves or reappear when I think they've disappeared. Also, the number of tasks I have in a note is showing differently in the Mac OS app to my iOS app. I've re-added tasks, only to find when I click out the note and back in again that I now have duplicate tasks (where the old ones have re-appeared). And as I delete some of the duplicates and scroll down my task list, when I scroll back up again, the deleted ones re-appear.

As I've typed this, my note has gone from saying it has 20 tasks to now saying it has 24 tasks on my Mac OS,  whereas my iOS app says I only have 20 tasks in the same note.

All OS's are up to date.

I've attached some screengrabs while writing this that show the task count changing without any input. 

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 19.12.58.png

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 19.10.31.png

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue - newly created Tasks just disappear. Sometimes come back later... delete them, then they re-appear again after a short period of time. Seems very inconsistent. Had read somewhere about iCloud syncing issues with 3rd party apps? Maybe this is the case with Evernote at the moment?