Tasks homepage widget doesn't work properly

Hi everyone!

There is an issue with Tasks widget on homepage and Tasks section in left menu as well. Both of the features doesn't show the list of tasks and only constantly in the process of loading it. Reinstalling doesn't help me. Btw everything is ok in a web version.

Is there any way to fix it on maс?

Thanks!

image.png

image.png

Edited by Floyd7
  • Like 1
  • Level 5

OK, if a single logout doesn’t work:

There is an option in the Mac clients Evernote menu, settings, called „Keep data when leaving …“. Disable it, log out. Quit the app (cmd-q), restart the Mac, open the app again and log in.

Now working ?

• Like 1

<

22 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

OK, if a single logout doesn’t work:

There is an option in the Mac clients Evernote menu, settings, called „Keep data when leaving …“. Disable it, log out. Quit the app (cmd-q), restart the Mac, open the app again and log in.

Now working ?

Tried restarting Mac, cmd-q, still not working. As @rpigeon said it started after last update. So possibly thers a new bug :) Also on iPad, iOS and web it works normally.

Started to work.

I found on other topics steps you need to do:

1. Go to File > Sign Out [name] from the menu bar.
  2. Select the "Remove my Evernote data from this device" option, then click Sign out.
  3. Restart your computer.
  4. Sign back in to Evernote

• Like 1

Definitely an ugly solution, but it did work for me.

I don't know if this is related, but I started having this problem after I noticed I had multiple auto-generated "Things to do" notes. I tried cleaning them up (tried merging, and then ended up deleting one of them and emptying my trash), and noticed this issue start soon thereafter. I have since changed my default task note to a note that I've had for years. My hope is that Evernote won't keep generating "Things to do" tasks now that I've assigned a new default.

On 8/8/2021 at 4:31 AM, Dave Green said:

That is a pretty ugly solution if one has a lot of notes isn't it?

I am having same problem as well.

Agree...but its only one that works until EN fix this in new update.

I think on my ticket support said they know for this and are working on that.

• Like 1