Calendar home page widget - force sync

Go to solution Solved by ice70,

Hi,

on Windows 10 /  the evernote homepage screen I have the calendar widget, but it does not reflect the changes I make in the two google calendars I have synced. I have moved, edited and deleted items in google calendar and it looks like nothing it removed from the evernote homepage widget, but instead things are added.

How can I force a sync from google to the evernote widget to reflect the most up to date version?

thank you

• Evernote Expert

The sync time is a function of Google Calendar.  Evernote is just taking whatever the Calendar delivers.  Others who have this issue have been on the new Personal level and not realised that only one Calendar is supported. They had to ensure they put the events in the calendar that was connected to their Evernote account rather than one of the additional calendars they had in the Google account.  I hope that might solve your problem.  Otherwise, a support ticket seems like the way forward.

The events created on the secondary calendars (calendars I subscribed) are not updates too. All events remain the same after the first day I linked the Google account.

• Solution

Hi,

I raised a support ticket which offered the following:

• Remove the integration on your account’s Connected Services section here: https://www.evernote.com/ConnectedServices.action.
  • From there, you should be able to set up the Calendar Integration without issue.
  • Sign out your Evernote account, reboot your device, and then sign in again.

For me, this resolved the problem

Hopefully you will have similar results.

• 3 months later...
On 7/31/2021 at 12:04 PM, agsteele said:

The sync time is a function of Google Calendar.  Evernote is just taking whatever the Calendar delivers.  Others who have this issue have been on the new Personal level and not realised that only one Calendar is supported. They had to ensure they put the events in the calendar that was connected to their Evernote account rather than one of the additional calendars they had in the Google account.  I hope that might solve your problem.  Otherwise, a support ticket seems like the way forward.

This seems to be wrong. Only one calendar account is allowed in Personal, but the interface allows the selection of multiple calendars withing that account. Perhaps this is just a question of terminology, but my terminology appears to be consistent with both EN's and Google's.