Upgrade from Premium to Personal/Professional

Hi,

My Premium subscription still has eight months until renewal. What's the position with regard to upgraded subscriptions?

Does the upgraded subscription start straight away or will the new subscription be taken on the anniversary of my existing subscription in eight months time?

If the new subscription is taken immediately, do I lose the 8 months I've already paid for?

Thanks for your assistance.

Kind regards

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kthawkins said:

Hi,

My Premium subscription still has eight months until renewal. What's the position with regard to upgraded subscriptions?

Does the upgraded subscription start straight away or will the new subscription be taken on the anniversary of my existing subscription in eight months time?

If the new subscription is taken immediately, do I lose the 8 months I've already paid for?

Thanks for your assistance.

Kind regards

I upgraded using Apple Appstore and after 24 h Evernote „realized“ my new subscription. The remaining Premium subscription was payed off by Apple during the upgrade process.

• Thanks 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the help with this guys. I was looking further at the upgrade but I have reservations ovber the syncing of V10. I'm currently missing nearly 1000 notes that are showing in Legacy, and nothing new has been added to V10 in nearly a week (over 150 new notes in Legacy).

• Level 5

Whether legacy has synced everything you can check in the web client. It shows the Server Status directly.

About v10 I would once log out, quit the app and restart it. Then log in - in most cases this is setting it back.

If not, there is an advanced procedure. It is not needed usually, just in case.