I Cannot login to evernote web

For free accounts, how long has Evernote counted individual devices that access an account via the web as opposed to the app? Wasn't access previously limited only based on app downloads? Tonight was the first time I've seen the "upgrade or unsync" window on my browser.

• Level 5

The web client is counted as a „device“ since roughly October 2020. ENs argument is that it is on feature parity with the installed clients since.

You can install as many clients as you wish. Relevant is where you are logged in. There is a limit on the monthly number of unsyncs (client changes) as well.

There is a comprehensive help document about it all:

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

The web client is counted as a „device“ since roughly October 2020. ENs argument is that it is on feature parity with the installed clients since.

You can install as many clients as you wish. Relevant is where you are logged in. There is a limit on the monthly number of unsyncs (client changes) as well.

There is a comprehensive help document about it all:

When I log in from two different browsers it counts as 2 devices or 1 device?

At home login using brave, at work using chrome

and 1 smartphone

• Level 5

Read the help article, I think it explains it all. As another user, I can’t explain you every detail, like the one about different browsers.

What I can read from the article: If they are on 2 different Computers, they are counted as 2 devices.