Expand/Collapse Note and Previous Page buttons not working correctly

I'm working in v10 (or trying to) and found a weird button interaction issue. I've got the side bar expanded and am using snippets. (The same thing happens when the side bar is collapsed and other list/card versions are used.) I select a note and use the "expand note" button. All good so far. When I click to collapse it does so. Still good.

Then I click the "previous page" button and it expands the note again (instead of going to the previous note). All I'm seeing is the note itself, so there's no option to go to anything previous, including my side bar. The only option is to click "collapse note" again. Which it does. Then I can click on my sidebar or another note in snippets. I even closed EN and reopened it and it remembers my previous few clicks and maintains the behavior. I don't think it's supposed to work that way.

8 hours ago, 10gallonhat said:

I'm working in v10 (or trying to) and found a weird button interaction issue. I've got the side bar expanded and am using snippets. (The same thing happens when the side bar is collapsed and other list/card versions are used.) I select a note and use the "expand note" button. All good so far. When I click to collapse it does so. Still good.

Then I click the "previous page" button and it expands the note again (instead of going to the previous note). All I'm seeing is the note itself, so there's no option to go to anything previous, including my side bar. The only option is to click "collapse note" again. Which it does. Then I can click on my sidebar or another note in snippets. I even closed EN and reopened it and it remembers my previous few clicks and maintains the behavior. I don't think it's supposed to work that way.

Weird. I can reproduce this - definitely a bug.