Notes do not scroll properly on an Android

I use Evernote on a Galaxy S21 Ultra.  When scrolling through Notes, the list gets stuck, and the same Note repeats over and over,  Then that particular Note will be the only Note that appears ... a whole long list of the same Note.  This started happening about 2 weeks ago (I have used Evernote for about 9 years with no issues).  I have deleted and reloaded the app a few times.  Nothing seems to help the app work and scroll properly.  Ideas?   

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem, and browsing the forums, it looks like several other users are having the same issue.

Is Evernote aware of the problem? Do they have an eta on when the fix is coming? This is making it nearly impossible to find my notes, which kind of defeats having my notes in a notes app in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

More an FYI, than a bug. I'm having a slightly different issue, which is probably not considered a bug at this point. I upgraded to Pro partially to have more widgets, particularly scratch pads. You can't scroll past a scratch pad. Any touch at all puts it in edit mode. Having learned this, I am very careful where I put my finger and make sure it is between notes. IMO, it would be better if a long touch put it in edit mode. I am maxed out on widgets so smooth and fast scrolling is a must

On 8/26/2021 at 7:26 PM, dbvirago said:

More an FYI, than a bug. I'm having a slightly different issue, which is probably not considered a bug at this point. I upgraded to Pro partially to have more widgets, particularly scratch pads. You can't scroll past a scratch pad. Any touch at all puts it in edit mode. Having learned this, I am very careful where I put my finger and make sure it is between notes. IMO, it would be better if a long touch put it in edit mode. I am maxed out on widgets so smooth and fast scrolling is a must

I have several scratch pads too but can grab on them to scroll without experiencing entering edit mode. Do you have edit protection for notes switched on (as me)?

38 minutes ago, Alxa said:

I have several scratch pads too but can grab on them to scroll without experiencing entering edit mode. Do you have edit protection for notes switched on (as me)?

No. I need to spend more time looking at the settings in Android. That's how I figured out it had turned off my default Notebook causing many problems. It's strange how many options you have on Android and virtually none on Windows. Not very unified for a unified platform.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

It is the same with iOS and Mac.

Currently the unification is between desktop & web client in one group and mobile clients in the other.

Even hotly contested issues like the manual sync option are no issues at all on mobile. Manual sync ? Check - mobile only !

Select individual notebooks for offline use (by this reducing the storage size): Mobile only.

Flexible individual setup of the new note button: Mobile has got it.

And last but not least: A simple, direct way to create a support ticket: Mobile only again !

• Like 1