When I try to connect to my google calendar, I get the following:  

Oops, we encountered an error.

Sorry, we encountered an error while loading this page. Please try again later, or contact Evernote Support for assistance.

• 2 weeks later...

Logging out and logging in again did not resolve the problem, but I went into setting and disconnected Evernote from Google Services and after that I was able to reconnect and the Calendar was integrated

• Like 1
On 7/22/2021 at 11:32 PM, pdougmc said:

When I try to connect to my google calendar, I get the following:  

Oops, we encountered an error.

Sorry, we encountered an error while loading this page. Please try again later, or contact Evernote Support for assistance.

same -- connected 4 times.. and ONLY cause the stupid app keeps bugging me to do so.. i get it you have integration - you only need to tell me once.  anyways.. i connected -- i know it worked as i get an alert email from google saying new connection.   but in evernote.. nada zip zilch

and in evernote - now the widget changed to "connect to google calendar" instead of a blank daily planner

as someone here suggested - i disconnected google and google drive (which also disconnected google calendar) in connected services. and no error on reconnect from within evernote.

at that point evernote asked which calendars i wanted. 

(they may want to check in to that) .

thanks people :)

• 2 weeks later...

How do I disconnect these services?

I have Google Drive and Google Calendar shown as connected but when I look at the Connected Services only have a "Connect" button and no obvious way to disconnect.