Google Calendar, and how do I get it working?

I've connected my google calendar to Evernote and there are some issues with it. 

First of all it shows calendars in there that I have deleted a long time ago. I have no Idea why it pops up but its mildy infuriating. 

Second, I still don't know how it works? Does my calendar events show up in my Evernote calendar? Can I specify to which calendar I can sync my events? I am using a Gsuite account as my calendar. 

And finally I still I have no option to insert an event into my calendar. (its grayed out)

Can someone help me out?

Screenshot 2021-07-23 064505.jpg

• Level 5

You cannot add a calendar entry from within Evernote. What you can do is view your Google calendar from the Calendar widget and link notes to a particular event. Those notes are not available from with Google - just within Evernote. If there are extinct calendars listed then that will be an issue with Google which is telling Evernote that they exist.  Explore your Google calendar account and ensure that these old calendars are really removed from your account.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
4 hours ago, agsteele said:

Explore your Google calendar account and ensure that these old calendars are really removed from your account.

Additionally, within Evernote there is a choose calendars option so if you have multiple Google calendars you can select here which ones to show.

For some reason my Google Calendar is not displaying all my calendars within the EV integration. My primary calendar is missing from both my Google Workspace and Personal account. I disconnected and reconnected Calendar integration in Evernote. I have the new professional plan. I am not sure why this is happening. Any thoughts?

5 hours ago, s2sailor said:

Additionally, within Evernote there is a choose calendars option so if you have multiple Google calendars you can select here which ones to show.

This is pronlem I am facing - i cannt select which calendar to display. 

2 hours ago, EdwardDarrah said:

For some reason my Google Calendar is not displaying all my calendars within the EV integration. My primary calendar is missing from both my Google Workspace and Personal account. I disconnected and reconnected Calendar integration in Evernote. I have the new professional plan. I am not sure why this is happening. Any thoughts?

I have also tried re-logging (both from web and desktop and re-connecting) but issue persists

• Like 1
  • Level 5
7 hours ago, The Ubiquitou sAnomaly said:

This is pronlem I am facing - i cannt select which calendar to display. 

I have also tried re-logging (both from web and desktop and re-connecting) but issue persists

If you have the new Professional level then raise a support ticket. If you are a Personal account user then I believe you can only connect one calendar.

• 1 month later...

My calendar widget it NOT in sync with my calendar. I've moved several meetings and added other and the calendar widget still displays old appointments. This is true for EVERY device! Anyway to fix that?

• Like 2