Premium user - Tasks in a 30 day trial period

Everything I have seen says that Tasks will be available to Premium accounts (I pay the yearly, $45 level).  Yet, both the stand-alone and web version show that I am in a trial of tasks, and I have to upgrade get what I had in early access.

What is the deal?

• Level 5

Check it out on the EN website.

The main difference is that with Personal, you have everything to manage yourself with tasks. With Professional you can assign tasks to others. So it depends on whom you are managing using tasks.

About where you are check your account information. If in doubt, ask support.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, joel65203 said:

trial of tasks, and I have to upgrade get what I had in early access.

Confirmed, we all were in a "trial period"; Evernote called it Early Access, something like public beta testing

Premium/Personal accounts will continue to have access to basic task features   
Access to the full set of task features is available to accounts at the Professional tier

>>Premium accounts (I pay the yearly, $45 level)

Evernote has adjusted it's account tiers   
Basic > Free   
Premium > Personal      
and a new tier Professional

Thanks, DTLow.  This confirms another concern that I have which is that Evernote is in a disarray.  They send emails with the wrong information (e.g., "upgrade to Premium" to get access...."  -- there is no Premium to upgrade to anymore), and somewhere they say you will have the access you had if you had a Premium account--but elsewhere, it is a limited access.  I suppose they will work all of this out.  I have had Evernote for 12 years, and I am getting concerned....  

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, joel65203 said:

This confirms another concern that I have which is that Evernote is in a disarray. 

I wouldn't say disarray - Evernote is in transition (Legacy product > v10 product)   
Personally, I decline to participate in this beta testing / early access   
I'm still using the Legacy product

3 hours ago, joel65203 said:

Everything I have seen says that Tasks will be available to Premium accounts (I pay the yearly, $45 level).  Yet, both the stand-alone and web version show that I am in a trial of tasks, and I have to upgrade get what I had in early access.

What is the deal?

Sounds like a bug some folks ran into yesterday. You need to log out of your account and back in. If that does not fix your task access email support. 

Here is the page that shows what you will get with your legacy premium pricing. 

• Thanks 1