New Task Widget

I like that there is a new task widget. I do have a question. Are there options to show what tasks show up in the widget? For example I would like to show Flagged tasks in the widget. I dont see options for viewing the widget. 

• Like 4
  • Level 5

The widget shows the tasks, and allows to add a new one. I found no view selection on the widget itself (tried on iOS).

When you click on the widget, the tasks view opens, where several viewing options are available.

On 7/21/2021 at 5:18 PM, silentquest said:

I like that there is a new task widget. I do have a question. Are there options to show what tasks show up in the widget? For example I would like to show Flagged tasks in the widget. I dont see options for viewing the widget. 

I completely agree that there should be viewing options in the widget and already commented here:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

On both desktop version and mobile version there is no way to hide completed task. There is a filter, but it filters COMPLETED tasks and shows all the task one has completed. Not very useful. Should filter to only show NOT COMPLETED Tasks. Same feature would nice to be available on each individual note page.

• Ex Employees

@tgodfroyThe Tasks widget discussed in this thread does not show completed tasks. If you are referring to the Tasks view available in desktop and mobile, they both have a menu item called "Show completed tasks". Make sure to uncheck that option. This is currently not an option within individual notes, but we are currently looking into a solution for that.

• Like 1

On both desktop version and mobile version there is no way to hide completed task. There is a filter, but it filters COMPLETED tasks and shows all the task one has completed. Not very useful. Should filter to only show NOT COMPLETED Tasks. Same feature would nice to be available on each individual note page.

***update:

The first image shows the task screen from the home page. Completed task filter not selected, shows both completed and uncompleted tasks. 

The second image shows the completed task selector selected. Only uncompleted tasks are shown, should show only uncompleted tasks to be useful.

Tasks 1.JPG

Tasks 2.JPG

4 hours ago, tgodfroy said:

On both desktop version and mobile version there is no way to hide completed task. There is a filter, but it filters COMPLETED tasks and

image.thumb.png.b4b6c0ad9429f19bc06993f567e91f15.png

Don’t use the filter. Use the three dot menu in the upper right of the task panel to get the menu in my screenshot. 

• Thanks 3