Email to Task

NKK2112

Idea

I've been experimenting with the new Tasks feature and I would love for this to work.  But there is no easy way to send an email to Evernote and have it added to a task note.  The only way to do it is have it become a separate note.  That requires too many steps to get it on to a task list.  When I use a task manager like Things, I can send a email which lands in my Things inbox, and it's a simple drag and drop to move it to a to do list.    SO Tasks is promising but needs some integration work before I can stop using a separate task manager.

I do like being able to hyperlink tasks on my list to a detailed note.  But there has to be a better way to get content into a single ask note.

• Like 1

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5

It is possible to send an email directly into a specific @notebook, and assign #tags to it.

Since mails often contain „actionable“ issues, it has its merits if one could open a new task by simply adding a marker to the title of the mail.

+1

Right. Things, like Clickup or Rmilk are tasks managers. So an email to them create the basic item in these tools: a task.

Evernote is a tool to handle notes. They add Reminders and Tasks.. I still wondering why compare to the lot of things they have to finish to have a stable release.... as a simple plus over notes.

Phil

Edited by philippe99
typo