(Archived) REQUEST: Todo Check Button to function like Bulleting

mshannon

Idea

I like to enter a lot of individual lines into a note as todo items for the day, free form. I'd like to be able to highlight them all (CMD-A) and hit the todo check button and have a checkbox placed in from of all the lines. Currently, it replaces all the highlighted text with 1 todo check box.

If you do the same with bulleting or numbering, the bullet or number are pre-pended to the front of all the existing lines. This is the functionality I would like to see for the todo checkbox.

I hope this suggestion is useful to others as well.

5 replies to this idea

I agree, please include this soon. This is just so frustrating and I am getting tired of using evernote and will probably turn to something else if this is not provided. I use evernote for groceries and this is so frustrating. I was truly surprised that this was not an option. We should be able to do this like bullets. :D

• Level 5
I agree, please include this soon. This is just so frustrating and I am getting tired of using evernote and will probably turn to something else if this is not provided. I use evernote for groceries and this is so frustrating. I was truly surprised that this was not an option. We should be able to do this like bullets. :D

I use Evernote everyday, but I recognize it's strengths and weaknesses. For grocery shopping, I use software specifically designed for buying food and supplies. Check out Grocery Gadgets, an app from Flixsoft at grocerygadgets.com

Archived