Evernote gave me 2 different Evernote email addresses

Greetings, tonight I was going to send a copy of an email to my Evernote account, the one that is assigned to us by Evernote and that is impossible to remember, and a second Evernote email address appeared.

How do I fix this?

Is there a way to change the Evernote assigned email address that has our sign in email Plus a variety of characters and numbers?

One of my Evernote email addresses actually has my name in it, which I do like.

Thank you in advance for any advice and input

Not knowing the answer to your literal questions.....

I work around the whole thing: I created a Gmail account, which forwards all e-mail to the "impossible to remember" e-mailaddress of evernote.

Maybe that can help you?

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you go to https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action you should see your single Evernote email address.  There's an option to reset it,  but you'll get a random choice - as @MvdH suggested,  save it as a contact in your email client and/ or set up rules to forward your mail directly if it's from certain sender addresses or contains keywords.  You should not have more than one address unless you have more than one Evernote account - check which is correct at the link above and regard anything else with suspicion!