When selecting Control Q and picking a note I've noticed that the side bar remains displayed but the note list is hidden. I actually like this view at times. However, if I manually select a note book and then a note, the note list remains open. Is there a way to show/hide the note list? If I click the icon to expand the note it hides the sidebar as well. Would prefer to keep sidebar but hide note list.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, SB1 said:

When selecting Control Q and picking a note I've noticed that the side bar remains displayed but the note list is hidden. I actually like this view at times. However, if I manually select a note book and then a note, the note list remains open. Is there a way to show/hide the note list? If I click the icon to expand the note it hides the sidebar as well. Would prefer to keep sidebar but hide note list.

I think you have summarised the situation perfectly. Certain actions like ctrl Q or using a "shortcut" to the note generate this special "note and sidebar but not note list" view. I don't think there is a way to intentionally get this view ot to avoid getting that view in those special circumstances. I suppose if there were specific notes you wanted to view in this way you could add them as favourites but that is not really even a workaround.  It's been raised before but no resolution.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback/help. Hopefully appropriate people are listening and will provide a solution. Seems like it would be an easy view switch to turn on/off.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...