Printing a few pages of a multi-page note

I just upgraded to version 10.17.6 and I seem to have lost the ability to print part of a note. 

I have an ongoing journal in the form of a note that's more than 200 pages long. Every now and then I like to print the latest 3-4 pages.

Before upgrading, I could do this with ease. I'd select Print from the drop down menu and I'd see a preview of my whole note. I'd select the pages I wanted to print, click Print in the printer dialog and boom, I was all set. Now, Evernote seems to have "improved" this feature out of existence, What am I missing? I tried to perform this same task using Evernote on the web and, damn, that engendered a whole different set of pains that I'll save for another time.

So...

1. How do I print a few pages from a multi-page note?

Or...

2. How do I revert to the earlier version of Evernote so I can do this obvious-seeming thng?

Or...

3. How do I migrate to OneNote?

Thank you in advance for the advice.

• Level 5

1) Break up the journal. Way to long (technically possible, but awkward handling)

You can link from element to element by inserting links at the end of each note, pointing to the next one.

2) Printing in v10 is pretty basic. For better options install and use the legacy client, side by side with v10.

3) If you want to move to OneNote, you can get advise here until „your notes are now exported from EN“. In this Forum there is AFAIK no real agreement about how to bring them best into ON, so better ask the guys „over there“.

The two apps are different by concept, so there is no way to create a 1:1 copy in ON and simply continue using your information treasure as before.

Thank you for the reply. It sounds like my best option is to revert to the old version and stay there. The new features aren’t important to me. I don’t want to go back and modify a document I’ve been working with happily for more than five years just because Evernote has been “improved into a flop”.