I'm using Evernote Basic app in Windows. Everything is current/updated. 

Off and on the basic search doesn't work well for me. I've read the help topics and forums. 

What happens is I search for something like pricing program both with and without quotes. 

I get maybe 4 results but none are what I'm looking for. I should have many results. 

I just did another for "how to find items" and same thing happened. I should have many results. 

I'm able to browse to the notes that I'm looking for, but it takes awhile. My point is, the notes are there. They contain the exact text I searched on, but aren't coming up in the results set. 

It happens frequently enough that I either need a fix or to move to a different note provider because I rely on my notes for work. I'm willing to upgrade if the search will work. Thank you.

• Level 5

Search in text is not influenced by the Tarif chosen.

Where the subscription plans have an advantage is when text and handwriting in pictures or OCR of pdf files is relevant. These are functions performed on the EN server that help to build a larger search index that works on many attachments as well.

You don’t tell whether your search issue is related to searching in attachments. In this case a subscription could help.

Even when standard search is concerned, support can sometimes help to sort out a problem.