Ever since the most recent update/overhaul my husband and I have both had 3 frustrating issues wither Evernote.
1. When I'm typing at the beginning of a word or line and I hit the spacebar, the cursor jumps to the beginning of the next word. This is extremely annoying and I end up messing up my notes constantly.
2. When I'm deleting individual bullet points and the cursor gets to the bullet point itself, it jumps to the words in the next bullet point below and does something weird... It's like it moves the first letter of the next bullet pointed word to the line above it or something.
3. All of my old notes open as "View Only" and the only way to get it to be editable is by closing the whole app and reopening. (My husband can keep going in and out of that note and sometimes it'll let him edit it without closing the whole app but mine ALWAYS has to be closed completely.)

I've been hoping an update would fix all of these issues soon but it's been over a month now and it's still doing it constantly. My husband and I have started looking around for a new/replacement note app because these issues are so annoying. 

• Thanks 1