I want my screen clipper back! Evernote user for 10+ years . Every time there is a feature I use everyday they eventually WHACK IT!

Phrugal

Idea

C'mon guys. Really?  I've had my "PrtScn" key  to clip for years!  I use that feature 15 or 20 times a day to quickly document screen shots.

Why in the hell would you remove it?  Every time you guys upgrade i hate Evernote more and more.  In the old days i was ADAMANT that people use

it.  It was the greatest product since sliced bread.  Now I'm done. My premium subscription runs out in Sept. I will be using the next few months

to migrate my notes to ANYTHING else.  I hate the way you just remove features at a whim.  You don't care about your users whatsoever.

So fine.  Do what you want with your product.  I AM DONE.

I HATE THE NEW VERSION. I CAN'T SEE THE ENTIRE SCREEN ON MY iPHONE.  I DON'T HAVE THE FEATURES THAT I NEED.  ITS JUST BULLSHIT.

QUIT TRYING TO BE "FANCY"  EVERNOTE USED TO BE A GREAT PLACE TO STORE INFORMATION QUICKLY. NOW ITS SOME KIND OF YUPPY PIECE OF *****.

THIS IS LIKE THE 3RD TIME OVER THE YEARS YOU'VE PISSED ME OFF SO BAD BY REMOVING FEATURES I USE THAT  I THREATENED TO QUIT YOU.  THIS "NEW" VERSION IS THE LAST STRAW.  IT SADDENS ME DEEPLY THAT  A PRODUCT THAT STARTED OFF SO GOOD HAS DETERIORATED INTO THIS PIECE OF USELESS *****.  I STAYED THRU THE MASSIVE PRICE INCREASES. IVE STAYED THRU THE REDUCTION OF DEVICES I CAN HAVE. IVE STAYED THRU IT ALL BUT LOSING MY SCREEN CLIPPER IS JUST BULLSHIT.

GOOD BYE

• Like 1

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Er,  Hi.  User to user forum here (mainly),  so you're kind've capslocking into the dark - just to note,  you can go back to Legacy and use an older version with all the original features,  but your choice.

WIN + SHIFT + S brings up Windows own screen shot maker which is pretty good. I use it all the time for quick screen grabs and then drag them into Evernote... works a treat.

Also take a look at your keyboard. I think there may be an issue with the caps lock button... either needs cleaning or a new one 👍

Oh... and calm the language as its not very classy 👍👍

• Haha 1