The note Title no longer defaulting to first line of the note?

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

Hi before the upgrade, the note would take on the first line as the default title.  This was extremely useful and saved lot of time separately clicking on Title first and putting something there.  I noticed after the upgrade that this is no longer the default setting.  Is there anything in the settings I can change to revert back to how it was in the legacy?

• Evernote Expert
  • Solution

This change has been present since the switch to version 10.  There is no setting in v10 to achieve this. I suspect that this will never return but I could be wrong ;)

Your only option is to go back to the legacy version if this is key to your workflow.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, agsteele said:

This change has been present since the switch to version 10.  There is no setting in v10 to achieve this. I suspect that this will never return but I could be wrong ;)

Your only option is to go back to the legacy version if this is key to your workflow.

Thank you.  Do you know what is the legacy version I should go to?  A related question - I read somewhere that the new V10 changed data structures.  If I went back to legacy, am I at the risk of losing something?  (Maybe not because everything is in the cloud but just wanted to know)