Compartir libretas no funciona

Buenas tardes.

Soy usuario desde hace más de 10 años, he compartido notas y libretas en infinidad de ocasiones.

Hace semanas que no consigo compartir una libreta. No me da ningún tipo de error, simplemente una vez la comparto no aparece en workchat y el receptor nunca reciba la notificación, no le aparece en "Compartido conmigo", ni en su Workchat.

He actualizado, reinstalado limpiando registro y todos los archivos que se quedan tras la desinstalación, he probado con varios usuarios, con libretas y notas, y nada, no hay forma de que funcione. En ningún caso aparece el mensaje en Workchat y el receptor nunca reciba nada, ni le aparece en Workchat ni en Compartido Conmigo.

He probado a hacerlo tanto desde Windows como desde Android, con el mismo resultado.

Agradezco ayuda.

Un saludo.

• 2 months later...

Buenas tardes.

La verdad es que esto del foro no funciona muy bien, en mi opinión. Tardaron varias horas en publicar mi consulta y luego no tiene mucho movimiento. No lo veo la forma de dar soporte técnico, aunque bueno, supongo que si pagas será mejor el servicio.

Yo lo solucioné apoyándome en la app del móvil (android), es decir, la compartí desde el móvil y a la persona que se lo compartí, le apareció la libreta en la lista de libretas y en 'Compartido conmigo', pero nunca le apareció en el 'Work Chat'. Te digo también que esto ya lo había intentado antes y no me funcionó, pero creo recordar que actualicé todo, las aplicaciones de escritorio de origen y destino y la del móvil, y compartiendo desde el móvil ya me funcionó.

Saludos.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Hola! A mi me pasa lo mismo. Habéis conseguido solucionarlo? Os agradecería cualquier indicación.
También opino que el foro no soluciona nada... vaya soporte técnico... Cómo quieren que me haga premium si ya en la versión de prueba tengo problemas y a nadie para solucionarmelos...  vaya tela.
Espero que la empresa pueda traducir esto, no sé hablar en inglés y no me gustaría tener menos probabilidades de ayuda por ello...
No quieran abarcar tanto mercado si no pueden con uno...
Lo siento, estoy muy molesta, porque necesito Evernote para mi puesto de trabajo.

• Level 5

Google traduccion es tu amigo - el resto en Ingles, mi Castillano necesitara mas pratica.

The forum is nothing official, we are users helping other users. If you are unhappy with what you get, you need to subscribe to get access to „real“ support. These people earn wages (we don’t …), and surprise: Somebody needs to pay for them. 

Second you say you need EN and the sharing function for your work. Fine with me, I use it as well. Did it ever cross your mind that you earn your living by using EN, but don’t contribute to the operations and development of the app ? If you rely on it, it is a tool, and for tools you should pay.

The Free level has 3 use cases: Try the app, or for those who use it only little, or don’t have the resources to pay. BTW in the group of „using it little“ are people who just use it to work on notes shared to them by others. Which means that sharing generally works.

Since you don’t tell anything about your own setup and problem, it is hard to give any advise. So get yourself a subscription (for a month if you are not sure), contact support and see to get your issue solved.

• Like 1
hace 16 minutos, PinkElephant dijo:

Google traduccion es tu amigo - el resto en Ingles, mi Castillano necesitara mas pratica.

The forum is nothing official, we are users helping other users. If you are unhappy with what you get, you need to subscribe to get access to „real“ support. These people earn wages (we don’t …), and surprise: Somebody needs to pay for them. 

Second you say you need EN and the sharing function for your work. Fine with me, I use it as well. Did it ever cross your mind that you earn your living by using EN, but don’t contribute to the operations and development of the app ? If you rely on it, it is a tool, and for tools you should pay.

The Free level has 3 use cases: Try the app, or for those who use it only little, or don’t have the resources to pay. BTW in the group of „using it little“ are people who just use it to work on notes shared to them by others. Which means that sharing generally works.

Since you don’t tell anything about your own setup and problem, it is hard to give any advise. So get yourself a subscription (for a month if you are not sure), contact support and see to get your issue solved.

Thanks for your answer. What I write below is translated by Google, I hope it is well understood.

I know that you do not charge, so I really appreciate your comment and help.

I'm not premium but the entire template is and they won't make me premium because for what I need it for, which is the basics (shared notebooks), it's not necessary to be premium. I only ask that the basics work...

I will try to subscribe for a month and get help from the official technical support...

My case is exactly the same as the previous comments. When a notebook is shared with me, I get a notification to the email and I give it access, it redirects me to the application but it says: "it has not been shared with you yet".

Between my two accounts (in which one works for me and the other doesn't) I have shared a notebook and that is shown in the new account, which is the one I want to use because that one is for work. The first account is personal and I want to stop using it for work.

I hope I made myself understood...

Sorry if I've been too aggressive with my first comment, I just wanted to draw your attention to have a quick response. Thank you

Gracias por tu respuesta. Lo que escribo a continuación es traducido por Google, espero que se entienda bien.

Sé que vosotros no cobrais, por ello agradezco mucho tu comentario y ayuda.

Yo no soy premiun pero toda la plantilla si lo es y a mi no me van a hacer premium porque para lo que lo necesito que es lo básico (libretas compartidas) no es necesario ser premiun. Sólo pido que lo básico funcione...

A las malas intentaré suscribirme por un mes y obtener ayuda del soporte técnico oficial...

Mi caso es exactamente el mismo que los de los comentarios anteriores. Cuando me comparten una libreta me llega la notificación al mail y le doy a acceder, me redirige a la aplicación pero dice: "no se ha compartido contigo aún".

Entre mis dos cuentas (en la que en una si me funciona y en la otra no) he compartido una libreta y esa si que se muestra en la cuenta nueva que es la que quiero usar porque esa es para el trabajo. La primera cuenta es personal y quiero dejar de usarla para el trabajo.

Espero haberme hecho entender bien...

Perdona si he sido muy agresiva con mi primer comentario, sólo quería llamar la atención para tener una contestación rápida. Gracias 

• Level 5

Just tried to share between my 2 accounts: My main account is personal, my secondary account is Free. The two are completely independent, they work as if they belong to different people.

I shared both notes and complete notebooks. It worked in both directions without any problem. Using the links in the email is sometimes misleading - just one example: When I click on „Open in browser“, and I am still logged in on my main account, I will not be taken to the secondary account. I first need to completely log out of my main account to allow the secondary to be opened. If you forget, you think „Where is my share“.

To get at the shares, I think the best way is to go to the section „Shared for me“ in the left panel, way down. My shares appeared there within seconds from creating the share in the other account (in both directions). One click, and the share opened and could be used.

Hope this helps you. If not either you describe in more detail where you encounter a problem („the same as others“ is no good, each situation is unique), or contact support. They may be able to look at the server, which I can’t.