I Changed my iPhone, but Evernote can't recognize my new iPhone. And I can sync notes.

I changed my iPhone in recent days. In my old iPhone, I revoked the old device and log out. Then In my new iPhone I used the same name as the old ones and iPhone system automatically recover from the backup files. 

In my new iPhone, I tried Evernote. But I found that the notes I created before changing disappeared. I can't find them anymore. But in my computer, they are still existed and can sync with server. When I created new note in my new iPhone, it can be uploaded to server and synced to my computer. But if I created notes in my computer, it can't synced to my new iPhone. 

What can I do to sync the old notes to my new iPhone?  Is there any suggestion for me to do?  Thank you for your time.

• Level 5

Anything that was not synced before you switched phones is probably gone. Anything that you have on the server is safe.

So first step is to go to Evernote.com, log in and check there. This looks at the server data directly.

Then the restore to the new iPhone probably did go wrong. Log out of EN, and delete the EN app from the phone. When asked confirm to dump all data.

Switch the iPhone completely off and on again (Apple logo must show). This sets the RAM memory back.

Now reinstall EN from the AppStore. Log in, it should show the Home view and start to download your notes from the server. Keep it running as active app, the download may take a while.

• Level 5*
On 7/1/2021 at 4:57 AM, Cheng Zhiyuan said:

I changed my iPhone in recent days. In my old iPhone, I revoked the old device and log out. Then In my new iPhone I used the same name as the old ones and iPhone system automatically recover from the backup files. 

In my new iPhone, I tried Evernote. But I found that the notes I created before changing disappeared. I can't find them anymore. But in my computer, they are still existed and can sync with server. When I created new note in my new iPhone, it can be uploaded to server and synced to my computer. But if I created notes in my computer, it can't synced to my new iPhone. 

What can I do to sync the old notes to my new iPhone?  Is there any suggestion for me to do?  Thank you for your time.

If the notes are on your computer then perhaps you logged into an accidental second account on your phone.  Remove EN from your phone and log back in being sure to use the exact same credentials as you use on your computer.