Pin Templates

Shuhey
Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Idea

Team,

One feature that I would see value is to be able to pin one note to always be displayed at the top, no matter what sort option I have on.

The reason for that is because I have templates that I use, so, whenever I have a new german class, I create a copy of the template and start taking notes on it., therefore, if the template is always at the top, it makes things faster instead of looking for it in the middle of hundreds of notes.

It would definitely be helpful with my meetings templates and Kaizen event templates.

Stay safe guys!

Cheers

• Like 1

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
  • Solution
On 6/28/2021 at 9:37 PM, Shuhey said:

Team,

One feature that I would see value is to be able to pin one note to always be displayed at the top, no matter what sort option I have on.

The reason for that is because I have templates that I use, so, whenever I have a new german class, I create a copy of the template and start taking notes on it., therefore, if the template is always at the top, it makes things faster instead of looking for it in the middle of hundreds of notes.

It would definitely be helpful with my meetings templates and Kaizen event templates.

Stay safe guys!

Cheers

Hi.  Why not use Evernote's template feature? 

When you create a new note just click on 'use template' and you'll get a screen showing your own saved note templates. 

Use templates

• Level 5*
On 6/28/2021 at 1:37 PM, Shuhey said:

One feature that I would see value is to be able to pin one note to always be displayed at the top, 

Does it have to be displayed at the "top"1180198980_ScreenShot2021-06-29at16_30_48.png.36bc0c89a391bcb1f744f33e0daa0f6f.png

I use the Shortcuts section at the side
In my example, my number 2 shortcut is a tag !Type Templates to display all my template notes
Keyboard shortcut command-2 can also be used

22 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Why not use Evernote's template feature? 

When you create a new note just click on 'use template' and you'll get a screen showing your own saved note templates. 

Use templates

I really did not know we could do that!!!!

That is so awesome, thanks a lot gazumped!

You are a life savior.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, DTLow said:

Does it have to be displayed at the "top"1180198980_ScreenShot2021-06-29at16_30_48.png.36bc0c89a391bcb1f744f33e0daa0f6f.png

I use the Shortcuts section at the side
In my example, my number 2 shortcut is a tag !Type Templates to display all my template notes
Keyboard shortcut command-2 can also be used

That is also really good suggestion and I used that for a while, the problem is that I end up with hundreds of shortcuts since I have different templates for each product line and also class that I take, so, in the end I am still looking through a bunch of notes.