Exporting / Making Back-ups Quickly

I have the basic account and can see that there are options to export a single note or notebook.

However, I'd like to make additional external back-ups regularly and wanted to know if there was a way to easily export all notes & notebooks within the account without needing to go through each individual folder... 

Thanks!

• Level 5

You are aware that the information in which notebook a note is located is missing in the ENEX export file ?

When „export all“ is done, you get a heap of notes without notebooks.

The legacy client has more export options - but it counts as an own client, cutting into your devices cap.

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, YTC said:

I have the basic account and can see that there are options to export a single note or notebook.

However, I'd like to make additional external back-ups regularly and wanted to know if there was a way to easily export all notes & notebooks within the account without needing to go through each individual folder... 

Thanks!

Short answer: no.  Or at least,  not yet.  You can download and export individual notebooks to ENEX files - which is advisable because exported notes do not have any notebook metadata attached to them.  If you exported 1,000 notes from 5 notebooks as one block,  then you would import 1,000 notes into one notebook if you needed to use that file again.  If you're on the new v10 all this data has to be downloaded from the server,  so staging the process into several notebooks makes some sense.  There is an online backup option - see https://support.cloudhq.net/how-to-backup-evernote-to-google-drive/ for more on that...