New Home Page Problem

When I login to Evernote, I am now getting the "Aw Snap" error page all the time. It happens when the session gets to the point of displaying the new home page. I have tried clearing the cache and reloading the page but it does no good. When I reload, the "Aw Snap: error appears again at the same point.

If I am quick about it, I can bypass the error by clicking on the "Notes" or "Notebooks" choice in the main menu on the left. This stops the loading of the home page and switches to the most recent note. So this confirms my belief that the home page is the culprit.

My question: is there a setting to suppress the homepage from loading at the beginning. I don't like the home page anyway and I'd just as soon get rid of it. I want to make something other then the homepage be the default at the beginning. If not, this infinite loop of "Aw Snap" errors will encourage me to stop using Evernote. Unlike the useless home page, I do like using Evernote.

Not an error that I've had myself.... try logging in using an Incognito/private window and see if it works.

Could be a browser extension messing with it.

Also try logging in using a guest profile.

Also try clearing browser cache.