Edit note toolbar covers up the Insert menu options

A recent upgrade of Evernote causes the options on the insert menu to be covered up by the Edit toolbar, in iOS.  The screenshot below shows this in action.  It makes it hard to select the bottom two options on the menu.  I'm running v10.11 on an iPad Pro.

1696498320_coveredupmenu.thumb.PNG.a757b34b090c5a0d56b1ec38f17546d2.PNG

• Level 5

Well, since they add more stuff to insert, the available height is not enough any more.

What is bad: It does not show there are hidden options - you need to find out.

Probably EN needs to switch to a 3-column layout.

The problem is that the box is behind the toolbar. So even if I scroll down to the last options, I still can't read them because they are covered by the toolbar.  I can't reposition the box.  So, I can't read the last 2 options, no matter what.

Hi all, 

Thank you for taking the time to point this out for us. 

I've gone ahead and documented this issue for engineering to review. 

Best, 

Molly 

• 7 months later...

There are plenty of users, paid and free that have posted plenty of worthy complaints, no need for me to repeat all, then have you make a smart comment about repeat posts.  Really no win scenario with your commentary,.  I did say it was my opinion and I am a paid subscriber.  So technically there is a financial "Gun" forcing me to use the new version.  

As I'm sure you've heard before in normal life, thanks for nothing.

• Level 5

As I said, there is plenty of competition in the notes sector. EN offers solid export options (many competitors won’t), other apps try to get their share by importing these files.

Nobody forces you to continue subscribing, nobody forces you to continue using EN. On average you have 6 month to find and install a new app, and transfer your data.

There will be no „oooops, we took a wrong turn“ with v10. This version is here to stay.

So again, instead of posting how terrible things are going, make your peace with it or move on to anther service 

• Level 5

Still posting in the iOS forum (just in case you didn’t notice).

No roll back on iOS, the AppStore does not provide for it. Beside this technical reason there is no need to roll back to an older version that was inferior in nearly all aspects compared to v10.

I only miss the little app for the Apple Watch, that still had not returned.