Repeat or Loop function for built-in audio player

EVAPilot

Idea

I really love that I can now attach music files to notes and play them within the note as I write. I am using Evernote in iOS for scene writing and I use this feature as a way of setting the mood for the scene I'm working on while also appending the audio file to the note for reference later. The only thing that would personally make this better would be the ability to loop an audio file so it repeats when it ends. The current lack of a repeat/loop function requires me to scroll back up and hit play again every 2-3 minutes which does become a little distracting while writing. I don't know how difficult this would be to implement and this may be a very niche feature since most people probably use the audio feature to attach dictation or audio notes but I think it would be a nice addition for screenwriters or playwrights who implement the use of background music while scene writing like myself.

2 replies to this idea

On 6/24/2021 at 8:02 AM, PinkElephant said:

Thanks for posting.

To get that idea to the attention of EN product management, you could use the feedback function build into the clients.

Thanks for the suggestion! I have just submitted the same recommendation through the Share Feedback option in the Help menu.

• Like 1