When trying to share notebooks, I get an error that says to try again in a few days — it's been over a week

100WattWalrus

Idea

When trying to share notebooks, I get the following error: "You cannot invite any more members at this time. Please try again in a few days."

It's been over a week now, and I'm still not able to share any more notebooks.

Is there a limited number of notebooks shared in the free version? I can't find ANY information on this.

3 replies to this idea

On 6/22/2021 at 1:07 PM, PinkElephant said:

Yep. Already did that. As mentioned, above, there's no mention of the number of notebooks one can share.

It says there's a limit of 100 for notebooks shared with you, and there's a limit of 500 for the number of people with whom you can share a notebook.

It says nothing about a limit of the number of notebooks you can share. And the error I'm receiving when being prevented from doing any sharing at all doesn't say anything about limits. In fact, it says I should "try again in a few days," which is vague, arbitrary, and false, since it's now been longer than "a few days" and I'm still seeing the same error.

• Level 5

As I said, that is all I could find in the help docs. To me this „in a few days“ could be a limit that resets after a while. 

You can subscribe (for a month, which is the value of a ️to-go) and get access to support. They should be able to locate the reason.