Radio buttons

Matt Whitby

Idea

There doesn't seem to be a great deal of utility in post this as I see there are still posts from May to which Evernote haven't replied, but none-the-less.

Radio buttons would be very useful. A grouped selection of items from one which one can be chosen. So, if there are various options for someone I can note which they took. Yes, there are checkboxes but they are for tasks as selection causes a strikethrough of the text.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
31 minutes ago, Matt Whitby said:

I see there are still posts from May to which Evernote haven't replied

Evernote don't - usually - respond to posts here anyway.  This is a mostly user-supported Forum.  If your suggestion attracts a lot of interest (and votes) Evernote will consider adding the option.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

@Matt Whitby All true what @gazumped wrote. Plus there are other ways to interact with EN directly:

• Send feedback, the function is build into the new clients. No answers, but EN said they read them all, and feed them into Product management.
  • Send a support ticket. Here you get an answer, even if it is only „This feature does not exist, we pass it on to PM“. In this case the result is identical to the feedback option.