Cannot log into web client in Chrome

I have been having this problem for a few months now. Whenever I try to load my notes in Chrome I get the "We're having trouble loading this page" screen.

image.thumb.png.10ec7b2a80ffc9ac40aace1543691354.png

This works in Edge and my mobile client has no issues. It just seems to be Chrome. My console output from Chrome is attached. I've unchecked the V10+ web clients setting and cleared cookies. 

Would like to try and clear this up so I don't have to switch browsers to get to my notes. It's driving me nuts! Any thoughts?

www.evernote.com-1623884218573.log

• Level 5

You likely have exceeded your device limit, probably by the mobile device plus Edge.

You can check this in your account page, tab devices.

When you already have 2 devices registered, it won’t let you in.

Sometimes it seems that it thinks the browser you use is another one, counting it as a new device. In this case unsync the existing browser in accounts, and then try to connect again.

If there are other devices, you need to be down to 1 existing device before you can connect to the web client.

I wondered if that was the case myself, but I only tried accessing with Edge after Chrome started to give me issues. Nevertheless, I tried revoking the web client access, but it didn't solve the issue. 

My review of the console error output, admittedly simplistic, seems to indicate a problem with the auth token. Any thoughts there?

image.png