I just (within the last few days) updated to the latest version of Evernote because I was excited about the  'tasks' option. However, ever since I updated,  the program will, after working well for a period of time,  all of the sudden freeze and reload. My computer also restarts., After this happens, I cannot access my accounts. I keep getting an Evernote error box with the message "Something went wrong on our end, sorry about that. Please try restarting Evernote."  The error box has options to restart or quit. NEITHER WORKS!! It sticks me on this endless loop. I can see my account and my notebooks list, but I cannot get away from that stupid box.  I have to force quit (am running iMac iOS BigSur 11.4) just to get it to go away.  I have deleted and re-downloaded the program 3 times (including in safe mode) and it just will not work.  I am SOOO frustrated. Please please anyone who has an answer out that help me.  I'm dying here. 

• Level 5

This is iOS or MacOS ?

You are posting here in the iOS subforum, but you describe a MacOS setup.

When on the Mac, to me it looks like a bad install. In this case uninstall the App using the App AppCleaner. You can download it for free from the internet.

When you use it, a window shows with the components it has found. Only a part will be checked. Tick them all, to remove all parts of EN from the Mac.

Then restart your Mac. Go to the EN website and download the client for Mac - do not use the AppStore!

Once installed, open it, log in and now let it run the initial sync. After that you should be good to go.

If the problem returns, contact support.