Request for feature: "pinned image" on Home

Horace_NYC

Idea

I know I'm going to get laughed out of the park on this one, but I really enjoy bringing up Evernote and seeing the Home screen (especially first thing in the morning). The banner image I chose looks good, but I would also like to pin an image (or two) to that screen (I have the real estate, since I use a 32" monitor). Would Evernote consider creating a "Pinned Image" widget (akin to the "Pinned Note" widget) to add to the Home screen customization? It would be great if we could then drag and drop and image into that widget (although being asked to choose one when adding the widget would be fine as well).

Not up there with commercially viable energy from nuclear fusion, but I thought I would ask.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  I used to have some basic lookup information saved to my Windows desktop for easy reference - I just screenshot a document and used that image as the background.  I imagine you could customise a Home page image the same way?

• Level 5*
28 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

a widget that shows an embedded picture

Haven't tried to modify the Home page yet,  but it is - apparently - quite extensively configurable;  I'm sure a note with an image or a pinned frame for notes would do the job here...

Thank you for your replies! It's a really minor matter, I realize. But I'll bet there's an ideas board just for widgets somewhere in the Evernote world, so I thought I would try to get it added.

• Like 2