Web Client - Update to v 10.15 - when is it likely to occur?

Has anyone been lucky enough to have their web client update to v10.15 yet? 
I work for a government department in Australia and they severely limit the use of apps, so I’m resigned to having use the web client… and of course I can’t use the new Tasks feature.

Anyone know of timeframes for update?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, JordanK said:

Has anyone been lucky enough to have their web client update to v10.15 yet? 
I work for a government department in Australia and they severely limit the use of apps, so I’m resigned to having use the web client… and of course I can’t use the new Tasks feature.

Anyone know of timeframes for update?

No to both questions I'm afraid - the web update is "being rolled out" - and unlike the apps where you could just download the latest version from Evernote.com,  the web has to be switched on behind the scenes somehow...  At a guess Evernote is trying to avoid too much of an attack on their Tasks servers if everyone starts to play at the same time!

18 hours ago, TonyLim said:

Yes, I got it.

1376515269_Screenshot2021-06-09at1_40_17PM.png.6af2cea8b7643ea6a7e81358b5608282.png

I've got it too now, although major issues with the web not syncing at all. None of my changes to notes or notebooks made this morning have carried through to other devices. Ugh.

I don't have any syncing issues with the web and my devices.  Although sometimes, the iOS devices syncing is a bit slow.  Since you are the premium member, open a support ticket to ask for help.  They are rather responsive, usually within 24 hours.

• Level 5

When working with the web client, you are practically working on the cloud master copy of your data.

What may be in between is the browser cache - but once the picture refreshes after a change, it should have synced to the server.

Personally I had a delay from a change I made in legacy (and made sure it was synced, by the beloved sync button) to the v10 client. It told me everything would be up to date, but it took nearly an hour before it had catchend up.

Probably on day a mob will show up at EN HQ, not allowing anybody to leave from work before the sync button has not returned 🤯