Yesterday I agreed to the new "tasks" feature on my iphone, and the app won't move beyond that screen. I can't access Evernote at all on my phone. 

Then I return to my desk only to find my notes all askew. A lot of my favorites/shortcuts were missing and other notes became shortcuts/favorites.

I can't even find a phone number or email to contact anyone at Evernote for support. Please help!

• Level 5

You likely have set a large screen text size on your iPhone. This hides the button you need to proceed.

Go to settings, screen&brightness or accessibility, and reduce the screen text size. For non English speakers: In some languages this is not enough. There you need to switch the system language to English, because the English text seems shorter.

After the button appears, you can confirm and proceed. Maybe you have to click through a little tutorial, don’t remember if that was optional.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

You likely have set a large screen text size on your iPhone. This hides the button you need to proceed.

Go to settings, screen&brightness or accessibility, and reduce the screen text size. For non English speakers: In some languages this is not enough. There you need to switch the system language to English, because the English text seems shorter.

After the button appears, you can confirm and proceed. Maybe you have to click through a little tutorial, don’t remember if that was optional.

That absolutely solved the problem on my iPhone. Thank you for sharing. I'm still at a loss as to why my shortcuts went haywire on the desktop PC.

• Level 5

This is weird, but I doubt it has to do with the blocked iPhone.

When I installed the „tasks“ release, it took longer and told me it needs to recreate the database. Maybe something went wrong doing this.

To be sure whether it is a local effect, you could log into the web client, and take a look at the server data. What you see there is your master copy. If it is ok, simply uninstall the desktop app, restart the computer, reinstall the app, log in and let it sync. 

If the master copy on the server shows a problem as well, I would stop trying to heal it, and contact support about it.