Copy and paste photographs

I screenshot photos of recipes from emags and other media on my ipad or iphone, and save them in Evernote.  When I paste the photo, I get a very large photo that I then have to minimize by grabbing the right bottom corner.  Is there any way I can set things up so that the photos are smaller when they paste into Evernote.  I know I can download them into my laptop and then resize the photos before pasting, but this is tedious.

14 minutes ago, monacosue said:

I screenshot photos of recipes from emags and other media on my ipad or iphone, and save them in Evernote.  When I paste the photo, I get a very large photo that I then have to minimize by grabbing the right bottom corner.  Is there any way I can set things up so that the photos are smaller when they paste into Evernote.  I know I can download them into my laptop and then resize the photos before pasting, but this is tedious.

if you have many photos in one note, maybe you can  drag them in a table ?

• Level 5

It depends if you mean file size (which goes along with quality) or the size how it shows in EN.

The easiest way would be to setup a personal template with a standard picture holding note. It needs to have a table, presized.

You create a new note using the template, and place the picture into a table cell. This automatically resizes the picture to the table, but conserves the original resolution.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

You can save a note with a table, presized to what you like as Column width. The column width determines how the picture will be presented.

Save is as a template (3 dots top right, „save as template“ is in the Drop down menu), and you can call it whenever you create a new note.