After Logging In, There is a "Sorry, we’re having some trouble loading Evernote Web." and i tried Reloading it's still error

I have exactly the same issue.

I cannot login since Monday. And I use it only the web version, so I am sure it is not the "too many devices" issue (BTW, even if this were the issue, the user should be able to log in to delete one or more devices, right?).

I tried using Chrome, Firefox and Edge. No way to log in.

I was using Evernote to take notes on a course I am following, and now I am stuck because I cannot access my notes or take new ones, this is very annoying.

Edited by IlariaGE
specify the internet browsers

This seems to be a recent issue specifically with Chrome. I've had this same error for at least a week (maybe 2?) but only via the Chrome browser. I'm able to access Evernote Web via Edge and Firefox using the same URL, username & password.

If this was a device limit issue, the site (or app) would give the option to "unsync a device" (or upgrade). This specific error only provides the option to reload, which goes right back to the same error every time. 

As a workaround (although I prefer web view in Chrome) I've installed the Evernote Windows app (https://evernote.com/download) and have been able to access notes there. Once the issue is resolved, I'll just "uncync" the Windows app and go back to my usual Chrome tab. :)

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

If anyone has figured this out I'd love to hear about it. I'm experiencing this in both Brave and Chromium browsers. It still works in Firefox, but I haven't liked using that browser for quite a long time now. I'm a premium user. In my Brave browser, I dropped the shields for Evernote, cleared my cache, disabled adblocker, disabled all plug ins and all that noise, but still Evernote won't load. I'm on a Linux desktop so I don't have access to a desktop client. A real stumper, this one.

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, LaFlamme said:

If anyone has figured this out I'd love to hear about it. I'm experiencing this in both Brave and Chromium browsers. It still works in Firefox, but I haven't liked using that browser for quite a long time now. I'm a premium user. In my Brave browser, I dropped the shields for Evernote, cleared my cache, disabled adblocker, disabled all plug ins and all that noise, but still Evernote won't load. I'm on a Linux desktop so I don't have access to a desktop client. A real stumper, this one.

Please no multiple posting.  I’ve deleted the others.  

same here. what is the solution for this?

device limit is not the problem, just using android and web.

chrome is not the problem. it worked until 3 days ago. did non updates on chrome. does not work on firefox as well.

deleted cache, tried login/logout, tried privacy window.

evernote status says no current issues.

what is this? A/B testing from evernote to urge someone to pay?

• Like 1
On 3/21/2024 at 10:45 AM, kumquat said:

same here. what is the solution for this?

device limit is not the problem, just using android and web.

chrome is not the problem. it worked until 3 days ago. did non updates on chrome. does not work on firefox as well.

deleted cache, tried login/logout, tried privacy window.

evernote status says no current issues.

what is this? A/B testing from evernote to urge someone to pay?

So, Evernote won't work for you in Chrome OR Firefox? Last I checked, mine still worked in Firefox and it's working in the Chromium browser, as well. That' goofy because Chromium has the same base as Brave, where I'm having my problem. Like you, I tried all the proposed fixes, clearing data and all that. Nothing works. I just see those stupid shapes bouncing around before I get the error message. Almost no chatter on this problem that I've found, so it seems like it's just a few of us experiencing the issue. Maddening. I'm a paid user of Evernote but my request for help has not been answered in three days. Once again, we have to start eyeing the Evernote alternatives.

• Level 5

We have some threads about a bad DNS resolution, which makes it impossible to reach the Server (Comcast was mentioned).

Try access through a VPN or a mobile hotspot. If this works, that’s the likely cause.

6 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

We have some threads about a bad DNS resolution, which makes it impossible to reach the Server (Comcast or as mentioned).

Try access through a VPN or a mobile hotspot. If this works, that’s the likely cause.

Interesting. I hadn't heard about any of that. Thanks for the insights. I'll check that out.

Yeesh. Because of PinkElelphant's observations, I went to try Evernote on a laptop I have sitting around running off wifi. Turns out Evernote works fine in the Brave browser installed in there. For the hell of it, I checked the current version of the browser and saw that it was 1.64.109. Back on my regular machine, I checked the browser version and it was waaaaay behind. Apparently, it hasn't been auto updating. I manually updated the browser and, wouldn't you know it? Evernote works fine now. Seems like I should have thought of this days ago, but I was thinking of it as an Evernote problem. My bad. Anyone experiencing this might try updating to the latest browser version.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1