Colour Dictatorship!

Hello, I'm using more and more Evernote, it is a nice app BUT it seems that we are not getting heard about the forced colour dictatorship by the Evernote team. 

It is for some time now and I've read quite some requests from users which all seem to disagree. with the decision to remove the option to add custom colours. 
Why in the Lords his name is this an upgrade to downgrade the amount of colours we can use? 
I'm seriously doubting to go to another platform just because of this. We get 4 shades of grey (the team must like that book) no white, yellow is scraped in full and I really dislike those ugly purples. 

Can we please get back to the year 2021 and re-instate a colour-picker. I can't imagine this is a very difficult thing to add. YOu probably already have this tested in some version. 

I WANT ME COLOURS BACK!! owh ja, and fonts too pls!!

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, BlackBikeMedia said:

I've read quite some requests from users which all seem to disagree. with the decision to remove the option to add custom colours.

Must've missed those posts.  I have seen plenty of complaints about the lack of custom fonts,  and it's possible when Evernote get v10 back up to speed with the Legacy features it's missing,  that there will be some expansion of the options available.  In the meantime if you prefer the options in Legacy,  just use Legacy...

Edit:  -And please don't double-post... 

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Must've missed those posts.  I have seen plenty of complaints about the lack of custom fonts,  and it's possible when Evernote get v10 back up to speed with the Legacy features it's missing,  that there will be some expansion of the options available.  In the meantime if you prefer the options in Legacy,  just use Legacy...

Edit:  -And please don't double-post... 

Owh, so you did see those posts 😉  OK, is there any info on how to get the Legacy version running somewhere maybe?