Anybody having any issues with moving notes after the latest update also with the task early access?

I am having 2 issues, one of them shows a LOCK icon next to the notebooks so they are grayed out and cannot move.

Those locks went away after a while but then the MOVE button is grayed out so I still cannot move the note even if I can select the notebook.

.image.png.2297fdf3bfe721b11ec04c17e19c5c78.png

See the lock ↑

It looks like it goes away after a while but not sure why the lag?

I'm having the same issue on my Mac. If I double click the note to open in a separate window, then I can move it to a different folder. But I used to be able to do that from the main window, and since the update, that's not working. :(

I have a similar issue on Mac, Evernote 10.15.6

I can select a notebook name with arrow buttons, but MOVE button is grayed out until I use mouse and click a notebook name. It is just tiresome.

On 6/5/2021 at 8:41 AM, kero77 said:

MOVE button is grayed out until I use mouse and click a notebook name. It is just tiresome

Yup, same thing on windows app too. Breaking something that was working previously with an update is frustrating however. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys face the problems that "no matches found" was showed in the window after clicking the button of "move..." in spite that I had created a new notebook called test. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 11.38.25 AM.png

在 2021/6/28 在 AM11點46分, wcl0503說:

Do you guys face the problems that "no matches found" was showed in the window after clicking the button of "move..." in spite that I had created a new notebook called test. 

Me, too

• Evernote Expert
36 minutes ago, CL318 said:

Me too! Please fix this. 

As often noted, these are Community based peer support forums and we can't fix anything. Your best approach would be a support ticket.

On 6/28/2021 at 12:46 PM, wcl0503 said:

Same issue as here and i aleady resolved it.

※On the premise, it was working fine on my other laptop. so this cannot be applied to people whose environment is different from mine.

Its very simply way.

I just copy local Evernote Data folder from laptop to  Problematic Desktop.

users/appdata/local/programs/evernote

users/Appdata/local/EvernoteNW

users/Appdata/roaming/evernote

※The second one(EvernoteNW) may not be necessary.

If you have second machine. You should try to install and if that no have bug, you can try this way.

There was another bug where shortcuts and notebooks did not show up, but settings and data were still there. I think it is probably a local problem.

• Thanks 1