Web Clipper & Shortcuts

Rupert the bear
Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

Idea

6 replies to this idea

• Evernote Expert
  • Solution

The Web Clipper is a stand alone plug-in for a number of browsers. Once installed it creates an icon button on the browser toolbar.

I'm not sure what you are requesting about adding to shortcuts - could you describe it in a little more detail?

Sorry about late reply, just new to evernote blog, thanks for your helpful reply. I am using webclipper, there is options for different files or screen shot.  Is there a way of also making it go to my shortcuts, once clipped.  Kind Regards, Simon

• Evernote Expert
2 hours ago, Rupert the bear said:

I am using webclipper, there is options for different files or screen shot.  Is there a way of also making it go to my shortcuts, once clipped. 

The options in the web clipper determine what information is transferred to Evernote from the web page and in what format.

You can choose the destination notebook and apply tags in that process. There is no method of adding the captured note as a shortcut in Evernote (or anywhere else). You have to access the newly created note and send it to your shortcuts as a separate action inside Evernote itself - not in the web clipper.

• Like 1